Here's my recipe:
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Measure out 2 cups unfrosted corn flakes, and crush into smaller pieces. I used a pastry cutter for this, which worked great.
- Combine crumbled corn flakes with 2/3 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 stick of softened unsalted butter, and 2/3 cups of either smooth or chunky peanut butter (I used natural peanut butter and it worked fine) using either a wooden spoon or your hands. I had to kneed it at the last bit with my hands.
- Shape peanut butter mix into approximately 1-inch balls and place them on prepared cookie sheet.
- Melt about a cup and half chocolate chips in the microwave until completely melted, Stiring every 30 seconds.
- Using a spoon, gently roll one cookie at a time in the melted chocolate, until coated.
- Place it back on parchment-lined sheet. Repeat with the remaining cookies, adding more chopped peanuts as needed (about 1 cup in total for this recipe)
- Put them in the freezer for about an hour or so. I think they taste better that way. Store in airtight container.