Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


I am so happy to say that I received the Liebster Award from Sara from DIY Goddess In Training. I am so honored! Please check out her blog and while your at it check out the five blogs I awarded the Liebster Award to they are all amazing bloggers.


This award spotlights up and coming bloggers who generally have less than 200 followers.

Thank you so much Sara from DIY Goddess In Training for passing on this award to me! Please take the time to check out her blog. 


Upon receipt of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

Now it's my turn to pass this award on and spotlight 5 great up and coming blogs! Please do feel free to check them out!


Thanks Sara! Remember to go check her out at DIY Goddess In Training

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on receiving this one. I am touched you named me and will pass it on this week. So very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we have already one thing incommon:I also love free and cheap:)

    ReplyDelete